Clay Shooting and Indian Meal Stag Weekend Blackpool
Try clay shooting in Blackpool, a cracking stag weekend that requires concentration and fast reflexes! Your event includes tuition so you can be sure to blister a few clays during the competition! Enjoy an inclusive Indian Buffet Meal and later celebrate your stag night with VIP entry to a leading retro Nightclub in Blackpool.
Hotel Accommodation 2 nights
Centrally located Hotel in Blackpool, comprising twin/triple rooms, en-suite bathrooms and breakfast included each morning. The rooms are furnished to a good standard complete with all the amenities you would expect to find, including a Hotel Bar, a great meeting place before heading out to all the action in Market Street. All our hotels have been tried and tested by us and many other stag parties, so you're guaranteed a comfortable stay, close to all the nightlife.
Friday - Indian Buffet
Enjoy a tasty Buffet Meal in one of Blackpool's top Indian restaurants, featured in Pat Chapmans Curry Guide. Food is prepared using fresh ingredients and the emphasis is on providing quality service in comfortable surroundings.
Saturday - Clay Shooting
Your Blackpool clay shooting event lasts for approximately 1.5 hours, is great for a competition against your mates and ideal to keep everyone occupied. After your safety briefing, you'll get to grips with your shotgun for a 25 clay challenge, split between a practise and competition. Nothing quite matches the buzz you'll get as you make a direct hit and blister those discs. Keeping a steady hand and your eye to hand co-ordination is key, so remember everything you were taught to maximise your stag do. We use several sites approximately 20 minutes drive from Blackpool Town. Activity based on 5 or more people.
Saturday - 70s Nightclub
It's time for VIP Entry to a leading 70's Nightclub in Blackpool Town centre, so no need to worry at the door. You'll funk your stuff to top chart hits - fancy dress encouraged but not compulsory!
Call us on 020 8133 6161 if you'd like to book or discuss your Stag Weekend with one of our advisors.
Not quite the Stag Weekend you're after?
Build your own Stag weekend in Blackpool exactly how you like it. You can choose the type of accommodation, day activities, nightlife and party meals you want to include.
Or go back to our popular Blackpool Stag Weekends
Call us on 020 8133 6161 to organise your Stag Weekend or Stag Night
Blackpool Stag Weekend in a nutshell:
• Start your first stag night in Blackpool with an inclusive Indian Buffet Meal
• Clay shooting session with 25 disc competition
• Full safety briefing and all equipment provided
• VIP Entry to a leading 70s Nightclub in Blackpool
• Friday and Saturday night's well-located hotel, twins/triples with breakfast included on both mornings. Check in is early afternoon and check out is late morning. Please let reception know if you would like to keep your bags in the locker room before or after these times.
How to book your Stag Weekend
To get your weekend started, please call StagNites with a deposit of £145 (this is your payment that covers the whole group on your best estimate of party size) to take advantage of our package price and availability.
No further deposits are required at any stage and we don't need final numbers or settlement until 6 weeks before your weekend date. There are no penalties should your numbers change up to the settlement date. You can pay the deposit by debit or credit card by calling us during our office hours.
We make it easy: Attendees can pay their amounts separately on-line with a personal login or by phone if they don't have internet access - so no need to chase anyone for their share.
Phone us on 020 8133 6161
We're open late: until 7:00pm weekdays and noon on Saturdays
Why book with StagNites?
- Over 10 years experience in organising successful Stag Weekends
- All Hotels, day/night activities and restaurants are tried and tested
- No per person deposit - if people drop out before the settlement date, they won't lose any money
- Group members can pay their amounts separately
- Welcome Pack with itinerary, maps and emergency number
- Your money is 100% safe and your package is ABTA protected